Large Capacity Open Fryers
A specially-designed vat lets Henny Penny 340 Series large capacity open fryers strike the optimum balance between frying surface area and equipment footprint. The 340 Series features a wider, shallower fry vat that maximizes surface area to volume for more consistent frying results with items that float while cooking. Powerful, efficient heating elements and burner technology mean extremely reliable production, with higher throughput, lower energy costs and longer frying oil life. Built-in filtration makes it fast, convenient and safer to keep oil fresh and product quality at its highest.
If you have a whole lot of crispy chicken, wings, poppers and veggies to do, take a close look at the powerful 340 Series.
- Wider, shallower vat maximizes frying surface area for more even cooking.
- Electric models feature high-efficiency heating elements that save energy and generate fast temperature recovery.
- Gas models incorporate a high-reliability heat-exchange design with high-efficiency burners and solid-state ignition that saves energy and generates fast temperature recovery.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel vats come with a 7-year warranty
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life.
- High-limit temperature protection
- Built-in filtration keeps oil fresh, improves productivity.
- Filtration system flushes remnants using over-the-top oil return (non-auto lift models, only).
- Computron 1000 (standard except auto-lift models) features programmable control, LED time/temp display and simple up/down arrows.
- Computron 8000 (standard on auto-lift models, additional charge for other models) features 12 programmable cook cycles, idle/melt/cleanout modes, water detection alert, load compensation, proportional control, optional filter prompt, filter tracking and multiple language settings.
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long service life.
- 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking.
- Auto-lift models include a rugged direct drive lift mechanism built into the existing cabinet and powered by a quiet, low-voltage motor. Two lifters per well can be programmed to operate independently or together at the touch of a button.